Tuesday 17 September 2013

Korean Pastel

Hello Our beloved blog readers!
We have a super rainy weather for the week! The weather is just cray-crazy!
Sorry for the late post guys we are so busy with the first day of classes and the enrollment stuff.
I know we haven't posted for a week now so here's a new post you've all been waiting for!
I have been told by a lot of people that I look like a korean and I take that as a compliment haha. I love how the koreans do their make up! It is so simple to emphasize your natural look!



Please excuse my invisible abs.


For the make up we used bb cream and foundation for the whole face, brown eyebrow liner for the brows, and apply falsies, black liquid eyeliner for the korean like eyes! A pink lipstick to give your lips a simple natural glossy look. 


The secret to a pointy nose is applying a small amount of brown shade to the sides of your nose to make the illusion of it being pointier and applying a lighter shade of your skin tone in the middle of your nose highlight it.



Whacky Pose that best describes me!


Girls Generation Pose Haha!


Pa-demure look!


I am so in-love with Crop Tops So for my outfit I chose Pastel Colors.
I paired A rugby crop top with a girly high-waisted shorts and I added a pair of aviators to accessorize.


Smile!


Top, shorts and shades all from Topshop
Hype this Look on Lookbook!


Stylist: Preziella Tsang
Photographer: Kathrine Ting
Make up by: Kathrine Ting

Tell us about your korean look in the comments below! :)
Don't forget to subscribe to see more posts!
Feel free to ask us questions and inquiries!
Visit https://www.facebook.com/SpottedMnl for fabulous clothes!
Take Care and God bless!

Love, Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment